The Frontier Wars Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Frontier Wars Resurrection

A Forum setup for Starport GE. Frontier Wars will be rebuilt.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FSICFSIC  Zion* homepage!Zion* homepage!  

Which server needs a new bang?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Napoleon
Recruit
Napoleon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Which server needs a new bang? Empty
PostSubject: Which server needs a new bang?   Which server needs a new bang? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:46 pm

Yo yal thought I'd post a topic about the dead servers we have in SGE. Everyone needs to post which server they think should have a new bang. If this is a stupid topic and I'm an idiot just tell me...it happens sometimes Crying or Very sad.
Napoleon
Back to top Go down
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Which server needs a new bang?   Which server needs a new bang? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:39 am

well, this isnt a bad post, but you are an idiot Razz , lol jk
Back to top Go down
https://eliterise.forumotion.com
Destinyb

PostSubject: SGE BANG!   Which server needs a new bang? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:34 pm

There are just soooo many dead servers in SGE it isn't even $%@!ing funny...

I think that the no PK and no invasion Servers are pretty stupid and i've seen people on those servers that have PK's on no PK servers!lol!

It's just stupid...
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Which server needs a new bang?   Which server needs a new bang? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:42 am

Destinyb wrote:
There are just soooo many dead servers in SGE it isn't even $%@!ing funny...

I think that the no PK and no invasion Servers are pretty stupid and i've seen people on those servers that have PK's on no PK servers!lol!

It's just stupid...

rebanging a permanant server wont do anything to help that server - it wont be the same - might as well just delete it and rebang a brand new server - there's gonna be nothing positive about rebanging a server for the admins as all it's gonna do it create havoc for them on the forums (and i don't want to have to deal with that)

as to ppl having pk's on a non-pk server - simple - it comes from ppl dying from deployed/planetary defenses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which server needs a new bang?   Which server needs a new bang? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which server needs a new bang?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Frontier Wars Resurrection :: Regular Things :: The Captains Club-
Jump to: