The Frontier Wars Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Frontier Wars Resurrection

A Forum setup for Starport GE. Frontier Wars will be rebuilt.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FSICFSIC  Zion* homepage!Zion* homepage!  

Admin/Moderator Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Admin/Moderator Applications Empty
PostSubject: Admin/Moderator Applications   Admin/Moderator Applications Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:36 am

Anybody on the forum can apply to become an Admin or Moderator here. Just fill out the app anyway you like, just make sure you give me enuff info to accept you. Also, Nem and Night, if you want to be admins or mods, just ask. And nomad and elros, if for some reason, you dont want to be admins, just tell me wat u do want to be and ill make it happen Razz.
Back to top Go down
https://eliterise.forumotion.com
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Moderator Applications   Admin/Moderator Applications Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:48 am

not a problem, i just need to have something fun to do with my admin powers Smile there's not enough idiots on here (like the official forums) where i'd be deleting and banning ppl left right and center....here i'll just play nice and when needed, be a dick Smile
Back to top Go down
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Moderator Applications   Admin/Moderator Applications Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:09 pm

lol, well, maybe soon som idiots will come...lol
Back to top Go down
https://eliterise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Moderator Applications   Admin/Moderator Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin/Moderator Applications
Page 1 of 1