The Frontier Wars Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Frontier Wars Resurrection

A Forum setup for Starport GE. Frontier Wars will be rebuilt.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FSICFSIC  Zion* homepage!Zion* homepage!  

Federated Suns News Services Inc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scotty
Scotty

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Federated Suns News Services Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Federated Suns News Services Inc.   Federated Suns News Services Inc. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:30 am

Federated Suns News Services Inc. FSBCBannerandMottocopy
Federated Suns News Services Inc. FederatedSunsBannerandMottocopy

http://www.freewebs.com/fedsunsinfocenter

My privately owned little non-profit company, the Federated Suns News Services as it is called collectively, strives to present the best, whackiest, and latest news from all around Starport. Here you will find information regarding patches, competitions, players, and anything else that can be written about.

Check back often. You never know when something might pop up that intrests YOU!

I made ur post a constant!
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Scotty

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Federated Suns News Services Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federated Suns News Services Inc.   Federated Suns News Services Inc. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:35 pm

Also, the FSNS is also looking to accquire some reporters from the individual servers. Since I myslef hardly play the game anymore, I am stuck more or less to the forum news and anything I can get.

Required to Apply for FSNS News Reporting:
1) Membership of at least one server in the game
2) Must be able to type legibly (no leet speak people, this is a professional news service)
3) Preferred but not needed is a knack for journalism, as in liking writing professionally and able to make very good rough adn final drafts
4) Must be able to be online at least twice a week on the given server of assignment
5) Must have an e-mail address

That is the basics for being able to become a FSNS reporter. If you wish to become one, please e-mail me at ToddAlex127@yahoo.com or fedsunsinfocenter@yahoo.com (I prefer the first one as I check it more often)

Also, thanks for making this a constant post. Very Happy Lets me better advertise Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Federated Suns News Services Inc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Frontier Wars Resurrection :: Regular Things :: The Captains Club-
Jump to: