The Frontier Wars Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Frontier Wars Resurrection

A Forum setup for Starport GE. Frontier Wars will be rebuilt.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FSICFSIC  Zion* homepage!Zion* homepage!  

Forum Special Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Forum Special Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Special Rules   Forum Special Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:50 pm

I have some special rules in my forum that i want people to follow.

1. Multi Posting: You may only post up to 2 posts in the same topic before someone else replies. If you post again, you will be considered spamming.

2. Spamming: If you are caught spamming enough times, you will be marked as Galactic Scourge and all of your posts will be erased from your profile. You also may be banned temporarily.

3. Banning: I will rarely ban people and if I do it will almost always be temporary. I will almost never ban someone permanently. If I do, It is probably because they were banned multiple times and have never learned to stop breaking the rules. If your account is permanently banned, expect an IP address ban aswell. Sometimes I may just delete the profile instead.

4. Swearing/Cursing: I don't care much for swearing/cursing, but there are some words that are replaced by various characters. I will only ban someone for swearing if someone else feels offended by it and if someone does feel offended by a swear that someone has posted, feel free to post that on the topic that the swear was used in, including a quote of the person saying the swear. If the person continues to mention that same word in the topic again (in a rude way), you may get banned.

Thats all for now. Please respect the rules. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://eliterise.forumotion.com

Forum Special Rules
Page 1 of 1