The Frontier Wars Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Frontier Wars Resurrection

A Forum setup for Starport GE. Frontier Wars will be rebuilt.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FSICFSIC  Zion* homepage!Zion* homepage!  

Colonies and Invading Part I

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Colonies and Invading Part I Empty
PostSubject: Colonies and Invading Part I   Colonies and Invading Part I Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:01 pm

When invading colonies, be sure not to invade big corporations unless you are a big corp yourself. If your corporation is too small and cant defend against them, they will cripple you Exclamation
Especially do not invade Elite Rise Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://eliterise.forumotion.com
ABC Monster
Admin
Admin
ABC Monster

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Colonies and Invading Part I   Colonies and Invading Part I Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:37 am

I will soon make a video of me invading Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Colonies and Invading Part I   Colonies and Invading Part I Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:23 am

and don't invaed me because i'll take it personally and i'm a good one for revenge and holding grudges when need be
Back to top Go down
Zion
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Colonies and Invading Part I   Colonies and Invading Part I Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:02 am

But if your say a corp with one nuke base going up against the biggest corp in a given server, you have less to lose and more to gain. You cant really "lose" because whatever they invade from you would have been theirs to begin with. So you really just use up their time, cash, nukes.

Oh and check out my Zion* site. Started working on it a few days ago. freewebs.com/newzion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

PostSubject: Re: Colonies and Invading Part I   Colonies and Invading Part I Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:24 am

Heres a good example of excellent invading (not my video, got it from night's site up top)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVThnxhoy2Q

just watch it, its good
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Colonies and Invading Part I   Colonies and Invading Part I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:45 am

Zion wrote:
But if your say a corp with one nuke base going up against the biggest corp in a given server, you have less to lose and more to gain. You cant really "lose" because whatever they invade from you would have been theirs to begin with. So you really just use up their time, cash, nukes.

Oh and check out my Zion* site. Started working on it a few days ago. freewebs.com/newzion. Smile

i'll agree with that, it's fuckin annoying trying to find those ones or two or 3 cols owned by someone when it could be anywhere in the galaxy - it usually leads to the small corp sticking around since you can never find them - then again, if they invade you, you generally have a decent idea of where their closest colony should (sometimes) be. This also generally results in the smaller corp thinking they took on a big corp and won, just because they can find one of your 1k+ cols, and you can't find their 2....
Back to top Go down
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

PostSubject: Re: Colonies and Invading Part I   Colonies and Invading Part I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:12 pm

good point actually, so if any newbs ever read this, learn from it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colonies and Invading Part I   Colonies and Invading Part I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colonies and Invading Part I
Page 1 of 1