The Frontier Wars Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Frontier Wars Resurrection

A Forum setup for Starport GE. Frontier Wars will be rebuilt.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FSICFSIC  Zion* homepage!Zion* homepage!  

Attributes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Attributes Empty
PostSubject: Attributes   Attributes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:28 pm

Choosing your attributes:

When choosing your attributes, you must first know what each attribute helps with. Below I have a chart telling you each attributes use.

Charisma: Helps you pickup more colonists at ports (more people will want to travel with you)

Dexterity: Makes you turn faster, deal more damage, and take less damage, and fly faster

Wisdom: Allows you to use less warp fuel when warping

Since you only have 15 points to spend, you need to decide which kind of player your gonna be.

For invaders: Invaders, well, invade colonies Shocked . You need to be fast and have good turning. You also might want a good fuel usage (by good I mean low). Your stats should be:

Invader/Fighter
Charisma: 0
Dexterity: 10
Wisdom: 5

For fighters, same thing as above. You want to be fast!

For builders, you build colonies and place domes on empty planets. I dont reccomend this character, I would reccomend the invader/fighter stats, but in some cases building can be easier. I reccomend building if your a newb and your not planning to dominate a server. If you wanna be a good builder, you need to get a lot of colonists. Your stats you be:

Builder
Charisma: 10
Dexterity: 0
Wisdom: 5
Back to top Go down
https://eliterise.forumotion.com

Attributes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Frontier Wars Resurrection :: Regular Things :: Game Help, hints, tips and tricks-
Jump to: