The Frontier Wars Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Frontier Wars Resurrection

A Forum setup for Starport GE. Frontier Wars will be rebuilt.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FSICFSIC  Zion* homepage!Zion* homepage!  

Members, who are you?

Go down 
+6
Wedge
Scotty
Nomad
Elros
ABC Monster
Xeldor
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Members, who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:15 am

I am, of course, the webmaster, PM me for help. I will also inform you of any updates. I am also the co- founder of the new Elite Rise. Best friends with venom and abcmonster.
Back to top Go down
https://eliterise.forumotion.com
ABC Monster
Admin
Admin
ABC Monster

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:21 am

I am the Great ABC Monster. I am an Admin and I support Elite Rise. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Elros
Elros

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:26 pm

who? wot? i unno who i am of course i am a bit confused as always, and i am still wondering how i got here...... and how i get out Razz
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:32 am

Elros wrote:
who? wot? i unno who i am of course i am a bit confused as always, and i am still wondering how i got here...... and how i get out Razz

gotta love elros - looks like there's a few other forum trolls here....now if only they were active forums
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Scotty

Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:00 pm

I'm scotty. No one really likes me. Specially Elros cause we kicked his arse in Boundless and are kicking it again. Very Happy But oh well. Very Happy

Been palying SGE 3 and a half years now. Not really good at it, even to this day. I just enjoy the level of socialization and the server politics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ABC Monster
Admin
Admin
ABC Monster

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:32 am

Scotty wrote:
No one really likes me.

LMAO, wow...
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:37 am

Ok, so i am SORT OF liked...
Back to top Go down
ABC Monster
Admin
Admin
ABC Monster

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:38 am

lol, sort of........
Back to top Go down
Wedge
Recruit
Wedge

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:27 pm

im an old sge player, havent played for a long time, but abc is a good friend of mine, i mite start playing again sometime.... my names were....Contra/Wedge on Golden Age, and, i think, Alcatrazz on P2 (i think)
Back to top Go down
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:28 am

"Look out! It's Contra!"
Back to top Go down
Elros
Elros

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:05 am

who the hell are u scotty,
Quote :
Specially Elros cause we kicked his arse in Boundless and are kicking it again. Very Happy But oh well. Very Happy
i would also like to state u guys only eva kick our ass when we get bored and leave if we had the same numbers, cols, and fuel as u guys we have proved time and time again not only would we send u all bac to the shit heap u came from, but not only that u would be running and crying away from us. i a little fact for evryone on BS we actaually lose more cols to pollution then to u guys not only that but we have not eva made a loss simply cos the cols arn't ours we took ur cols and #^@& them all up so we win, hehehehehehehehe.
lets be fair if we had ur two best guys go into a war with me and gloin would we not thrash them and answer it honestly.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:56 pm

I'll answer it honestly, and my answer is hell no.

You aren't bad, but gloins just some dipshit idiot who can't find his ass with both hands.

And I'm Scotty127, I'm the only scotty whos been here 3 years and is active almsot everywhere starport is.
Back to top Go down
Elros
Elros

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:55 am

i'll admit gloin can be a load mouth sometimes but it is in his nature he is a lovely person when u get to know him, and i thinkwe would beat ur best simply cos we were there for like 2/3 days last time and we managed to take 100 cols even thouhg we were constantly fighting off enemy attacks u only eva beat us due to ur number advantage that is globally recognised even when the whole server was against us we managed to take more cols and kill u all then u dd the same to us and then it was 2 vs. 30
Back to top Go down
Zion
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:02 pm

affraid 100 cols in two days. Elros is the pwnzor. Nice job on this forumn btw Xeldor.
Back to top Go down
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:13 am

thnx (gloin?) Smile
Back to top Go down
Zion
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:09 pm

No, Night. afro
Back to top Go down
Elros
Elros

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:14 pm

Quote :
affraid 100 cols in two days. Elros is the pwnzor.
veilen danke night, btw u still angry at me?
Back to top Go down
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:10 am

oh, i see, well thnx for joining anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Napoleon
Recruit
Napoleon

Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Whose Good?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:57 pm

I really don't think you can compare one player to another unless you know both of them personally. If one happens to be really busy one week during a war and gets his ass pwned, it doesn't mean he's horrible, it means he has a life Razz
Furthermore, If someone is younger and doesn't have to worry about school or anything, he might be able to be on 24/7. If someone is say, in college or has a busy job, they might not be able to be on as much as they would like so they're true identity as a starport player might not be recognized.
That is my opinion.Wink
Now back to studying, study

Napoleon Arrow In College Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 pm

wat r u in college for?
Back to top Go down
Napoleon
Recruit
Napoleon

PostSubject: lol?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:00 pm

Uh, to learn lol. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:05 am

lol, i knew u were gonna say that....i mean, anything specific?
Back to top Go down
Napoleon
Recruit
Napoleon

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:04 am

Actually I am in a two year college at present and I will transfer to a four year college when I get my AA degree. I am going for an engineering degree(preferably civil engineering). Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry Kent
Recruit
Henry Kent

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:03 pm

Well I'm new the forums and I'm kind of good at colony building. And yeah...Smile But I keep on losing ground on power. Such as last time I owned 35 colonies (not including corperate if include corperate about 60 colonies) in Pemeverse 3, well about 20 of them were abandoned, captured, or became useless.pale
Back to top Go down
Xeldor
Grand Master
Grand Master
Xeldor

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:11 pm

well thnx for joining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members, who are you?   Members, who are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members, who are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Frontier Wars Resurrection :: Regular Things :: Forum Information-
Jump to: